Chocolate pudding is just…chocolate pudding without Allisons’ Natural Honey. Add and experiment with our unique varieties of honey and find out which is your favorite!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||1 hour|
- 4 tablespoon arrowroot powder or organic corn starch
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 cup milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter if using coconut milk, omit this
- In a glass measuring cup, whisk together arrowroot powder, cocoa, and milk until relatively smooth. In a small saucepan, combine the honey and the milk mixture over medium heat. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Once thickened, remove from heat, stir in vanilla and butter until evenly distributed. Refrigerate until cold, or serve warm.
If you're making this dish for more than the default serving size noted, an easy way to calculate doubling or tripling the recipe is to change the serving size number in the box.
Share this Recipe
1 thought on “Honey Chocolate Pudding”
You’ve forgotten to include honey in the ingredients. I’m looking for the version I’ve made before that I have saved somewhere and 4 Tb of starch sounds like too much, will keep looking.