Learn everything about honey bee pollen’s health benefits and uses. See why you need bee pollen supplements in your health routine to help you lose weight and overcome allergies!
What Is Bee Pollen?
This pollen is the food the bees extract from flowering plants. They mix this pollen mixed with the nectar from the flowers. Then, they add enzymes secreted from bees’ bodies to form bee pollen.
Health experts also recommend the regular use of bee pollen supplements to increase the levels of energy and endurance. The bee pollen benefits are immensely advantageous, and also essential for maintaining a healthy body.
Bee pollen has almost every nutrient a body needs to survive. These nutrients fuel the demand for these organic bee pollen supplements. Furthermore, bee pollen benefits come from more than a hundred important and beneficial nutrients in them.
What Should I Know About Bee Pollen?
In simple terms, it is a kind of flower pollen that is collected by bees for their food. Bee pollen is actually the primary source of food for honeybees. The food is completely natural since this is collected from various plants as the bees go about gathering nectar.
Physically, the granules of bee pollen are light and small and roughly fall in the diameter of 2-3mm. And the most common bee pollens are of golden color. However, genuine bee pollen may have colors that range from pale yellow to purple, brown, and also sometimes nearly black. You can safely say that the color of these granules is determined by the plants that the bees visit. The raw bee pollen granules are slightly sweet and earthy in flavor.
One interesting thing is that flower pollens are different from bee pollens. Flower pollens do not have the enzymes bees secrete. It is these enzymes that make the bee pollens digestible in us humans.
Why Should I Take Bee Pollen?
Although most of us know about bee pollen, a common question that most people have in their minds is what are the benefits of bee pollen?. This article intends to explain these benefits and offer tips on choosing the best bee pollen supplements.
What Are The Health Benefits of Bee Pollen?
As you must have already guessed, the intake of bee pollen does not just affect only one body part. Due to a large number of nutrients, bee pollen provide a positive effect on the overall health of the body.
Owing to this very fact, it is quite difficult to list all the benefits offered by bee pollen supplements. However, some of the most popular benefits are listed below.
- Prevention of allergies
- Healing of prostate problems
- Enhancement in sex life
- Reduced rate of premature aging
- Increase in energy
Bee pollen is very rich in antioxidants, and nutrients such as niacin and beta-carotene. They may help in reducing the signs of skin aging. Furthermore, the regular consumption of bee pollen also affects your skin and helps in bringing back your youthful glow.
Studies proposed that bee pollen can be quite helpful in the prevention of cancer and the growth of tumors. Furthermore, unconfirmed reports have also suggested that pollen supplements increase libido in women, while also increasing sexual functions in men.
Benefits of Supplementing Bee Pollen
Bee pollen is a complete food bees collect. It contains a wide variety of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids. In addition, it also has other less common nutrients such as niacin, selenium, beta-carotene, etc.
However, all the nutrients present in the supplement make it a great source of energy. Mentioned below are only some of the advantages of using bee pollen supplements regularly.
- Possesses stress managing capabilities. The numerous vitamins and also the large number of amino and fatty acids present in the pollens make it a supplement that can be used to manage stress effectively.
- Strengthens the immune system. In addition to increasing the number of red blood cells in the body, the pollen supplements also significantly increase your body’s resistive power against several allergies.
- Increases libido. Bee pollen supplements have been found to bring a considerable increase in libido in women, while also increasing the sexual functions in men.
Bee Pollen For A Healthier Lifestyle
It’s always time for a healthier lifestyle. With the amazing health benefits of bee pollen, you can get started on a road to a leaner, healthier, more energetic body and mind than ever before.
Scientists have long recognized that bee pollen benefits the human body in many ways. It is an energy and nutrient-rich substance that can be used as a dietary supplement with real, proven, health benefits.
When you think of your plans for a new, healthier lifestyle, you usually think of vitamin supplements, special diets, removing snacks, and looking for something to replace them.
It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to lose weight, struggling to get enough nutrients in your diet, or you just want to cleanse your body of toxins — the health benefits of bee pollen are essential for doing all of these things and more.
Effective, safe, and natural, this superfood is the key to sound mental and physical health.
How To Make The Most of Bee Pollen
Though a lot has already been saying and written on the benefits of bee pollen supplements, anyone purchasing these supplements must understand that buying the best one is of utmost importance.
Your local market might be offering a wide variety of these supplements; however, not all these products are equal when it comes to the benefits offered by them.
An important point that must be mentioned here is that while there are a variety of ways by which bee pollen is collected, there is also a wide variety of methods via which these pollens are distributed.
One of the most important things that you should keep in mind when buying these supplements is the geographical source from where the pollen was obtained.
New Zealand is considered to be the best source of bee pollen on Earth, and studies done on the pollens have shown that the quality of these pollens is unmatched to any other pollen found.
Furthermore, pollen that has been collected from New Zealand is known to offer the largest number of benefits.
Bee Pollen Benefits Wellness
These are all common themes, and most people think of them at some point in their lives.
Most people don’t know about bee pollen, which is a shame, because some of the key advantages include the very things that we are trying to address when we look at those pots of vitamins or endless diet plans like:
–Increased mental focus: The ability to stay alert for long periods is completely reliant on your body’s intake of its daily nutrition. The laundry list of ingredients found in bee pollen makes up for almost all of the nutrition that the body demands daily. With all of bee pollen’s nutritional ingredients, more specifically zinc, you can expect to have an increase in your ability to remain alert for extended periods.
Bee Pollen Benefits Appearance
– Weight loss: A popular reason to add supplements to your diet is to improve your potential to lose weight. Fresh bee pollen benefits your goal for weight loss by speeding up your metabolism. According to nutrition expert, Carson Wade, “Bee pollen is a natural way to improve metabolism and help control and take the weight off.” Essentially, bee pollen forces the body to work harder to break down its amino acid-rich nutrients. At the same time, high levels of phenylalanine help to reduce appetite and keep you from snacking!
– Improve skin tone. Not only does bee pollen help reduce the effect of harmful UV rays, providing both Vitamins C and E. But also there are plenty of B vitamins that can help release stress, decrease hyperpigmentation and clean out toxins, all of which contribute to healthier skin. One of the other bee pollen benefits for the skin is that it can help prevent acne and wrinkles, thanks to its unique mix of nutrients, minerals, and enzymes.
– Stronger bones and teeth: Bee pollen also contains plenty of calcium. This mineral is necessary for maintaining strong bones and healthy teeth.
– Protein supply: Bee pollen is packed full of different types of amino acids that all form various proteins in the body. With a hefty supply of protein, you can recover better from physical wounds and exercise.
Immune System Benefits
– Improved immune system – many of the amazing benefits that bee pollen provides stems from a unique mix of nutrients, including Vitamins C and E. One of those benefits comes from as Vitamin C is key in helping to boost the production of antibodies and white blood cells (which is why we take it for a cold!). Vitamin E helps support the production of B-cells, to produce more anti-bacterial antibodies. A substantial amount of vitamin C is found in bee pollen as well. This means that your immune system will be provided with the essentials that it needs to remain strong and your resistance to illness will increase.
– Resistance to illness: As you may already know, a healthy immune system is a chief factor contributing to the body’s ability to fight off illness. Bee pollen flourishes with vitamin C, the key ingredient for strengthening the immune system.
–Inflammation prevention: Approximately 22% of all adults suffer from arthritis, which is the result of inflammation in the bones. Fresh bee pollen benefits the prevention of inflammation which in turn significantly reduces the chances of becoming afflicted with arthritis.
– Cancer prevention. Bee pollen contains many of the vital nutrients needed to fight against cancer and help your body recover from other cancer therapies. Enzymes in bee pollen may help break down the fibrin coatings of cancer cells and help the immunocytes to destroy them.
It’s amazing how much power is in the nutrients, and a lot of it is down to a boost to the immune system, as well as the nervous and digestive systems.
Educating yourself on certain health supplements is extremely important and your hunt for the right pick can end right here!
How Bee Pollen Makes You Feel Better
You can’t expect to fully understand everything about fresh bee pollen benefits by just reading a list of ingredients, so it’s important to educate yourself by doing some research. Further reading of this article will equip you with knowledge about how adding bee pollen to your diet can be a great decision.
From vitamins to minerals, there is an elaborate amount of content found in bee pollen supplements. But what can the content do for your health? Take the time to consider the following information:
Well, it is quite clear that fresh bee pollen benefits your health in many ways. But where should you be getting it?
If you are looking for new ways to improve your health, then you may want to invest some interest in the numerous raw bee pollen benefits. Vitamins, enzymes, proteins, and minerals are all found in bee pollen and they all play a collective role in maintaining your good health. Take some time to educate yourself on some of these benefits and then decide if bee pollen is right for you…
These are only some examples of the numerous raw bee pollen benefits – there are many others and they are all extraordinary in effect.
What Makes Bee Pollen Effective?
Bee pollen supplements have little adverse side effects and have a lot of benefits because it contains a vast amount of nutrients such as:
- Vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Folic acid.
- Pantothenic acid.
- Nicotinic acid.
- Minerals, and
These are just a few of the micronutrients that bee pollen has to offer. This is the reason why this is considered a superfood due to its compact nutrients that cannot be gotten from other supplements. To reap its full benefits, take this supplement regularly.
In just a few months or even weeks, the effects of bee pollen in the body will be easily noticed.
What Other Benefits Does Honey Bee Pollen Have?
Did you know that honey bee pollen can provide you with over 20 different nutrients?
- An enhanced immune system: This is one of the number one health benefits of bee pollen. In addition to protection from milder diseases, vitamin C and antioxidants help in fighting harmful free radicals that are responsible for a variety of serious diseases, including diabetes and cancer.
- Increasing mental function: Vitamin B12 means that you can concentrate longer, combat brain fog, and have more stamina, allowing you to work for much longer.
- Detoxifying the system: Bee pollen allows you to naturally flush out toxins, pollutants, and harmful chemicals from your body.
What Is In Bee Pollen?
The main reason why there are numerous bee pollen benefits is the number of benefitting components that are present in it. Some identified components of organic bee pollen are:
- 28 minerals
- 27 vitamins
- 24 helpful fatty acids
- 18 essential amino acids
- 11 healthy carbohydrates
- 11 enzymes and co-enzymes
No wonder bee pollen granules are considered to be the only complete food present on Earth!
Composition of Bee Pollen
Quite a lot of us are familiar with the composition of bee pollen. For those who are unaware, compiled below is the list of nutrients present in excellent quality bee pollen.
- All forms of vitamins, even the most complex forms of Vitamin B
- Amino acids
- DNA and RNA
- Pantothenic acid
- Folic acid
These are only some of the nutrients present in bee pollen. Scientists also refer to this supplement as the only ‘super-food found on Earth. This is because these pollens contain everything that is needed for the healthy living of the body.
The complex and unique blend of amino acids, vitamins, and proteins not only fulfills any deficiency in the body but also completely fills all the nutritional demands. This can simply be understood from the fact that athletes necessarily consume organic bee pollen supplements to meet their bodily requirements and also enhance endurance, strength, stamina, and mental clarity. In addition to these benefits, bee pollens contain high amounts of edible protein.
What Does Bee Pollen Contain?
Bee pollen is a substance bee gathers from flowering plants. While it may not sound like an impressive superfood, don’t let its diminutive size fool you—it’s actually packed with every vitamin, mineral, and nutrient required daily, including:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Amino acids
Having a diet rich in these nutrients and more will do wonders for improving your health and lifestyle. Many who have lived for years with a nutrition deficiency never knew it. They were running low on a particular nutrient until they met their requirements.
These health benefits of bee pollen in themselves can help enormously in treating a variety of ailments.
Vitamins, Minerals and More
Vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and proteins. These are many other nutrients in bee pollen. You could choose to read a list of all the ingredients, but odds are you are more interested in what these nutritional attributes can do for your life.
Vitamins – Bee pollen contains a various amount of different vitamins, including B vitamins, C vitamins, D vitamins, and more! Some of the spotlight benefits of these vitamins include increased metabolism, a healthier immune system, and even stronger bones.
Minerals. Calcium, Iron, and Potassium – these three minerals are crucial attributes of any healthy diet and honey bee pollen has them all. An analysis in the past has shown that a balanced intake of Calcium has the potential to prevent a certain type of cancer!
Enzymes. Did you know that food cooked at too high of a temperature loses most, if not all of its enzyme volume? This means that a lot of us are not getting as many enzymes as we need. Our bodies rely on enzymes to heal wounds, prevent inflammation, and regenerate tissue. Bee pollen is flourishing with many types of enzymes, further making it one of the most nutritional supplements available.
Proteins. Most of us are well aware of the importance of proteins in the diet and bee pollen has plenty of them. This will help your body build and heal muscle as well as increasing its resistance to certain types of diseases.
Bee Pollen Minerals
There are several groups of important minerals in bee pollen:
Zinc. Zinc helps the body to metabolize RNA and DNA. It is key in helping you maintain mental focus. Also, it may even boost learning potential since it can modulate brain activity.
Calcium, needed for bones and teeth, which entail 99% of the calcium in your body, and one of the added advantages attributed to calcium is the ability to control muscle contractions and help release neurotransmitters.
Potassium, vital for the liver, heart, kidney, digestive and nervous system function.
Iron, infections are more likely to affect people with iron deficiencies, and bee pollen benefits the body by providing a rich quantity of this mineral.
Bee Pollen Gives You Energy
While we all need a little pick me up from time to time, there are some long-term advantages associated with the use of bee pollen as a dietary supplement. But in the short term, it benefits those who:
- Are feeling run down and lack energy.
- Would like to lose weight.
- Need to stay healthy and alert.
- Do not feel that they get enough nutritional value in their existing diet.
However, all of these benefits hinge on the quality of the bee pollen product that you are consuming.
Bee Pollen Benefits and Side Effects
Bee pollen is very popular these days because it has incredible amounts of vitamins, minerals, and other micronutrients that increase the well-being of both men and women.
Knowing the benefits and the side effects of bee pollen will enable individuals to take advantage of this supplement for a healthier and longer life.
Bee Pollen Side Effects
The bee pollen has benefits and side effects that both men and women should be familiar with before taking this supplement. Here are some of the benefits of bee pollen:
- Bee pollen increases the body’s metabolism and helps regulate weight.
- It can slow down the aging process by fighting free radicals in the body.
- It increases the libido in both men and women.
- It protects men from enlargement of the prostate and strengthens women’s ovaries.
- Bee pollen also increases the energy of individuals with continuous use.
These are just a few of the benefits that can be obtained from nature’s superfood. Besides the benefits, the adverse effects and side effects of bee pollen should be known.
Rare Pollen Side Effects
However, just because a side effect is mentioned here does not necessarily mean that everyone consuming these supplements will experience them.
- Gastro-intestinal irritation
- Stomach pain
- Itching and irritation in the throat and mouth
Some extremely rare incidences of other side effects have also been reported. These are:
- Asthma attacks, and
- Feelings of poor health
Bee Pollen Skin Benefits
Quite a few nutrients can contribute to healthier skin, so it is no surprise that there are many bee pollen skin benefits available to people looking to make a change in diet.
Whether you have aging skin, dry skin, or outbreaks that you want to get rid of, supplying your body with the right nutrition can yield fantastic results.
How Does Bee Pollen Help Your Skin?
With a laundry list of ingredients, bee pollen can easily accommodate your skin management goals. The first thing you should do before taking a supplement is educating yourself on which nutrients found in pollen are right for you.
Zinc. Zinc has antioxidant properties that can help prevent the rapid aging of the skin. Also, having an imbalance of zinc in the body can result in acne outbreaks as well.
Omega Fatty Acids. Unsaturated fatty acids are found in all foods, the more common ones being omega-3 and omega-6. Just like everything else in the body, the balance here is the key.
The average human diet consists of high levels of omega-6 fatty acids, which is a culprit of acne – you want to make sure you are getting equal amounts of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Bee pollen contains both of these, which is one of the more renowned aspects of the numerous bee pollen skin benefits.
Vitamins – You can find a substantial amount of vitamin content in bee pollen as well. A strong combination of vitamin C and E can provide you with protection against UV ray exposure – the ultimate cause of skin wrinkles.
There are plenty more bee pollen skin benefits to boot, so consider the advantages you can capitalize on by incorporating bee pollen into your diet.
Make Sure You Take The Right Bee Pollen Supplement
There are far too many suppliers of bee pollen out there that do not employ proper harvesting and preservation methods. If you truly want to obtain the numerous bee pollen benefits available, then you need to pick a supplement that exhibits certain qualities.
For one, they must harvest bee pollen in an environment that accommodates healthy wildlife and low pollution. Next, the way they preserve bee pollen is possibly the most important factor attributing to its quality. Gathered evidence suggests that many companies are heat-drying their pollen, which is resulting in an extreme loss of ingredients.
The Importance of Choosing A High-quality Product
So, it’s not just about weight loss and boosting energy levels. Not surprisingly, perhaps, not all products are created equal. In fact, the many great benefits of bee pollen can be reduced by:
– Poor storage. Preserving bee pollen is a tricky prospect, and the only reliable method of making sure that all the bee pollen benefits make it into the final product is by freeze-drying at the source.
– Poor environment. Bees live in the outdoors for much of their life. Their pollen that is gathered from them is highly susceptible to a poor environment that contains pollution and toxins passed onto the bees from the plants that they feed on.
Many manufacturers, to reduce costs, source raw materials from cheaper suppliers who may not take the appropriate steps to ensure that it is of the highest possible quality.
Discover The Amazing Health Benefits of Bee Pollen
For everything from speeding up weight loss, to performing regular detoxification of the system, many bee pollen health benefits can be realized by taking a simple nutritional supplement.
Bee pollen is a completely natural, safe, and healthy way to provide your body with several key nutrients that it needs for everyday life.
Also, it can help to fortify the body against infections, improve the immune system and provide a natural long-lasting burst of energy throughout the day.
To provide the health benefits of bee pollen, a supplement has to preserve all the original contents of this natural super-food, including:
- Vitamins, including B, C, D.
- Magnesium, sodium, potassium.
- Calcium, iron.
- Amino acids.
All of the above is linked to improved health and helps promote a healthy lifestyle. Calcium, for example, is great for building healthy bones.
Vitamins such as B and C are important for healthy skin, and amino acids bring benefits such as increased energy levels, and synthesis of other key vitamins in the body.
Its Ingredients Work Together
- They can enhance the immune system, and iron also helps protect against infection.
- They can give a mental activity boost, especially Vitamin B12, which helps concentration.
- They provide a natural detox, thanks to antioxidants and Vitamin C.
Other bee pollen health benefits include increased metabolism, which can help you to lose weight. It’s no miracle cure, but providing nutrients that increase your metabolism, makes the bodywork harder by providing nutrients that are harder to break down, and amino acids that suppress hunger can help as part of a diet.
Less snacking, less sugar intake, and a smaller appetite all contribute to faster weight loss!
How Can You Take Advantage of Bee Pollen?
Are you curious about the raw bee pollen health benefits? Look no further. Health experts have done extensive research on the numerous positive effects that bee pollen can have. These findings on the human body and their results are astonishing. Further reading of this article will equip you with some knowledge that may surprise you.
– Empowered immune system. Most people know that vitamin C is the best nutrient for strengthening the immune system, and you can bet that bee pollen has a great amount of it. Better resistance to illness is a benefit that is hard to pass up.
– Better-looking skin. If you are currently struggling with acne, it is most likely because you aren’t getting a balanced intake of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Bee pollen has nearly equal amounts of both, so it can help you prevent future outbreaks. Also, the vitamin C and E ingredients will protect you from the sun’s harmful UV rays. These rays are common causes of skin wrinkles. so it’s always in your best interest to protect your skin from them.
Bee Pollen Strengthens Your Immunity
– Decreased risk of allergic reactions. Through a process known as desensitization, one can potentially ‘train’ the human body to not react negatively to bee pollen. Of course, this is only necessary if you have allergies to bee pollen, which is a very rare condition.
– Cancer-fighting qualities: One of the more renowned health benefits of raw bee pollen is its cancer-fighting qualities. With its substantial supply of various vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes, it comes as no surprise that bee pollen has the potential to decrease the risk of developing certain types of cancers.
– Increased mental focus: With bee pollen’s substantial amount of zinc content, you can look forward to an increase in your potential to stay awake longer and more productively.
Get The Most Benefit From Bee Pollen
Quite a lot of us live a busy life nowadays. This combined with the quality of food that we eat regularly further fuels the need for health supplements.
However, not all supplements are capable enough to fulfill the everyday energy requirements of our body.
Ask yourself if your supplement is doing the job to its optimum level. You can add up your monthly expenses towards the supplements that you buy, and then ask yourself truthfully: are they really worth all the money?
Is Bee Pollen Worth It?
The most common supplements nowadays are super vitamins. A large number of people also add some essential fatty acids to their diets in the form of these supplements.
There is no denial of the fact that the best quality dietary supplements are rich in enzymes and also in minerals. But the point is, what is the use of all these individual supplements when pure bee pollen benefits the overall body?
Pure bee pollen contains all the minerals and most of the vitamins that are required for the healthy and proper functioning of the body. Moreover, the cost of these pure bee pollen supplements is also less than the amount that you would spend when buying those other dietary add-ons.
Should I Switch To Bee Pollen?
First, let’s look at some of the advantages of consuming pure bee pollen supplements:
- The high content of essential fatty acids
- Low amount of fat
- These are also extremely rich sources of enzymes. Some of these things which are present are trypsin, catalase, pepsin, and diastase
- Very low on calories
- The most significant pure bee pollen benefits are the presence of a large number of vitamins that are not in any other food or supplement.
The proteins present in bee pollen include the entire range of vitamin groups. Additionally, these also include some less popular ones like pantothenic acid, choline, thiamine, biotin, and niacin.
These are all very necessary when it comes to maintaining the overall health of your body.
Which Bee Pollen Supplements Are High Quality?
To derive all the pure bee pollen benefits from the supplement that you are using, there are few things that you will need to keep in mind.
The most important thing is to ensure that the product that you are buying contains pure bee pollen. Consuming supplements that only provide a portion of the benefits will be almost equal to not taking any supplements at all.
To buy the best supplement, make sure that you choose a manufacturer that has these characteristics:
- The process of beekeeping is kept regulated at all times. The beekeeper follow the scientific guidelines for hive maintenance and other procedures
- Bee pollen is obtained from a clean source and comes from a non-polluted area
- The manufacturer must follow the guidelines laid down by GMP
- Freeze-dried pollen is much better than heat-dried ones, and thus they are more advantageous
Why Is Quality So Important?
The numerous health benefits of raw bee pollen are very enticing but dismissing the quality of bee pollen can result in a waste of time and money. Not all bee pollen supplements are equal in quality, so it’s important to know the differences.
The environment where a beekeeper harvests the pollen is the biggest contributing factor to its quality. If a region has a high level of pollution, then the bees and flowers in that area will be unhealthy. A clean, pollution-free environment is the best place to harvest from.
Something else to consider is the way the beekeeper preserves the bee pollen. If he or she heat-dried the pollen during storage, then its nutritional content can become compromised. It is much more ideal to freeze-dry bee pollen to maintain its ingredients and extend its future shelf life.
The Secret Is In The Quality
If you didn’t know already, there is a huge difference between high-quality bee pollen and low-quality bee pollen. Certain environmental factors and preservation methods can make one supplement superior to another, so if you want to make the best of the many benefits of raw bee pollen, then you must educate yourself on the following information:
The importance of a healthy environment. Bee pollen should not be harvested from a region exhibiting high levels of pollution. The good health of bees and flowers is necessary for making sure that pollen is of the highest grade.
Proper preservation methods. When undergoing preservation, is it absolutely crucial that bee pollen is freeze-dried. This ensures that its nutritional ingredients do not spoil during storage. Heat-drying can damage the nutritional content of bee pollen, making it unsafe for a human diet.
Summary of The Top Bee Pollen Benefits
- It is very beneficial for your immune system. Bee pollen compromises mono as well as polyunsaturated fats, proteins, and also vitamins like B, C, D, and E. It also contains selenium, magnesium, calcium, lecithin, beta-carotene, and nucleic acids.
- Bee pollen benefits your body’s resistance towards certain allergies. Due to the reason that there are traces of substances present in bee pollen granules, some health experts also prescribe it for lowering the sensitivity of the body.
- Can help you enhance your stress-managing capabilities. The main reason behind this is the presence of all essential amino acids, vitamins, and also fatty acids. All these together combine to help you regulate your mood, and thus eventually manage the amount of stress in your life.
Important Points About Bee Pollen
- Bee Pollen offers a vast amount of health benefits
- Freeze-dried Bee Pollen is the purest. This further enhances the goodness of the ingredients.
Allison’s Apiaries Florida Beeswax$4.97 – $14.97 Select options
Honey SticksSelect options
Allison’s Apiaries Honey Dipper$2.97 – $4.97 Select options
Allison’s Apiaries Florida Blackberry Orange Blossom Honey$12.97 – $42.97 Select options
Allison’s Apiaries Bee Bread$10.97 – $20.97 Select options
Allison’s Apiaries Palmetto Honey$9.97 – $32.97 Select options
Allison’s Apiaries PropolisAdd to cart
Allison’s Apiaries Florida Bee Pollen$9.97 – $32.97 Select options
Allison’s Apiaries Florida Orange Blossom Honey$9.97 – $32.97 Select options
Allison’s Apiaries Wild Flower Honey$9.97 – $32.97 Select options
Allison’s Apiaries Holly Honey$9.97 – $32.97 Select options
Retrieved from: bee-pollen-supplement.com (now defunct)