These days feeling completely exhausted is a common health complaint. Considering how fast-paced our lives have become, sometimes it is a wonder that we keep getting up and going day after day.
Many people rely on coffee, energy drinks, or other forms of stimulants to try to keep themselves awake and active. While they may seem to be working for some, those options don’t actually boost your energy.
We will go over some of the supplement options for staying sharp while you’re awake so you can work at your most efficient levels.
Stay tuned for our recommendation on the best energy supplement.
SUPPLEMENTING THE BODY’S ENERGY
While the headlines go to energy drinks and their spin-offs, there is evidence that those drinks can actually be detrimental to your health. What’s the point of using an energy-boosting drink when it is also a health-reducing drink? If you are like me, you would rather take something that both boosted your energy and promoted your overall health. Luckily, energy drinks aren’t the only option.
When you are looking for a more natural boost, you have several options, though some are much better than others. Here, we will give you a brief description of some of the better energy supplements out there:
• Antioxidants – We’ve all heard about antioxidants. They are in some healthy foods and have been somewhat over-hyped in marketing. The truth is that antioxidants can help to boost your energy; you just have to find a good source that really works for you, as many products claim antioxidants and use it as a banner, while not providing real benefits.
• B Vitamins – B complex supplements can help to boost energy because B vitamins are used to produce ATP, which is the body’s natural energy source. As with any health supplement, you can buy pills with all of the B vitamins combined and concentrated, but it is a better idea to get your nutrition from a natural source.
• Bee Pollen – While bee pollen is not as well-known or recognized by the general consumer, it turns out to be one of the best energy supplements available. It is all-natural and provides a boost to your energy because it contains antioxidants as well as a full range of B complex vitamins. It also contains vitamins A, C, D, and E. Basically, if you go with bee pollen, you get the supplement that provides real, natural energy and also has been shown to improve vision, boost the immune system, and much more. There is no better type of energy supplement since this one is completely natural and provides many other benefits to go with your newfound energy boost.
CHRONIC FATIGUE AND ENERGY DEFICIENCY
Okay, so you’re not feeling as energized as you did when you were a teenager? Join the club. Millions of people around the world suffer from chronic fatigue or energy deficiency which results from many things including:
• Not getting enough sleep.
• Too much stress.
• Nutritional inadequacies.
Other reasons contribute to our constant tiredness, but these are the main ones. Many times you could be eating the right diet, and getting good amounts of sleep and still feel like you don’t have enough energy. To combat this problem, there is a natural supplement that has been doing the job for thousands of years: bee pollen.
That’s right, bee pollen has been used as “Mother Nature’s energy booster” for a long, long time. It satisfies our bodies’ need for specific vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and other nutrients that combine to give a healthy energy boost. Here are some of the great nutrients in bee pollen:
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin B6
• Folic Acid
• Vitamin B12
• Pantothenic Acid
These are just some of the great nutrients contained in bee pollen. Interestingly, bee pollen contains all the nutrients that are essential for survival. In fact, mice have been shown in studies to live off of nothing but bee pollen and showed no signs of malnourishment. Athletes have used bee pollen as an energy booster, with some boxers claiming that bee pollen was specifically responsible for their extra energy and endurance. Some studies have even linked bee pollen to longer life spans. Their other health benefits are undeniable and include improved immune system function, detoxification of the body, antioxidants, and can also help you lose weight.
Bee pollen is in fact the king of energy-boosting supplements because it is completely natural and gives a longer, more sustained boost of energy without leaving you feeling “down” afterward. Caffeine-based supplements, on the other hand, leave you wanting more constantly if you are going to get anything done, and then they result in a bunch of nasty side effects.
When buying a bee pollen supplement, you must look for some key signs of quality before committing to any particular brand. Here are the things you should look for:
1. Freeze Drying vs. Heating – Heating the pollen reduces its nutritional value and therefore you will not get the energy-boosting results you are looking for. Look for a company that freezes dries their pollen instead of heating it.
1. Location – Pollen supplements sourced from China contain contaminants because of their exposure to pollution in the air. You should look for bee pollen sourced from a cleaner environment that doesn’t contain these contaminants and chemicals.
1. Content – Some companies put bee pollen on the label, knowing that that will be enough to lure the unsuspecting victim into purchasing. In reality, some of these supplements only contain a trace amount of bee pollen, and therefore won’t include all the great nutrients which combine to create the energy-boosting supplements you are looking for.
ENERGY SUPPLEMENTS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
You have a project you are working on with a deadline quickly approaching, you have many appointments and obligations and are still hoping to have time and energy to have some fun every once in a while. Sound familiar? You’re not alone. Today’s world is busy and fast-paced.
Most of us are left wondering how we are going to have the energy to keep up with the next day. Well with these tips about energy supplements, you are on your way to increased energy, as well as better efficiency and more enjoyment as you go about your daily life.
WHAT ARE ENERGY SUPPLEMENTS?
You should know that you can increase your overall health and energy by eating the right types of food. Constant burgers and pizza just won’t give you the boost that you need to be successful and leave you feeling good day in and day out. So first off, make sure you are eating a good amount of fruits and vegetables.
On top of eating right, there are ways to give your body that extra “oomph” that makes any day a great day. These products add to or supplement, your body’s capacity to convert nutrients to energetic output. There are many different types of energy supplements, including some you should stay away from and others that you should definitely try out for yourself.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF ENERGY BOOSTERS
There are many different forms of energy-enhancing products. These include energy drinks, energy bars, and then supplements. Generally, the bars are for a good temporary bump in energy when hiking or participating in some other physical activity. Drinks are different because they target the brain and stimulate the nervous system, and try to keep it active for a while. Supplements are for a sustained, usually daily addition to your health and energy level. Supplements are widely viewed as a much better solution in the long term.
Supplements vary in type and effectiveness. Brief descriptions of some important ones are given below:
• Caffeine Capsules – Caffeine pills are very popular. They are designed to give you enough of a buzz to stay awake and keep working. Overdosing on caffeine can have side effects though, so be wary.
• Antioxidants – Antioxidants are everywhere. From cereals to fruit drinks, antioxidants have been proliferated across the whole spectrum of foods recently. While they can help increase energy, many of the claims made in promoting antioxidants have not been validated. They don’t serve as a good constant source of daily energy.
• Bee Pollen – This may be the only one on the list you weren’t expecting. Many people do not know of the energy-enhancing benefits of bee pollen. Bee pollen is known as “Mother Nature’s energy booster”. It contains a unique combination of vitamins and minerals that not only give you more energy, but also has been shown to improve health in areas such as the immune system, boost recovery of muscles after exercise, help create red blood cells, heal prostate problems, prevent allergies, and even help in weight loss.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ENERGY SUPPLEMENT
When choosing a supplement you really should consider both what you are going to use it for, and what side effects it might have on your body. For me, this approach mostly eliminates energy drinks, though an occasional energy bar for specific exercise is fine.
Caffeine and other short-term solutions that just keep you awake aren’t really what I’m looking for. The supplement I would recommend for longer-term use is bee pollen. It has been used for literally thousands of years to boost energy and overall health.
ENERGY SUPPLEMENTS THAT WORK
As a health-conscious person looking to improve your health and well-being with good food and natural supplements, you probably already know the basics on the subject of supplements.
You know that our bodies need more of certain nutrients than they can get from our regular food, even if we are eating smart. Sometimes even the fittest and health-conscious among us can feel as if they are without energy and can’t keep up with the physical and mental challenges of the day.
Well, we’re here to show you energy supplements that work to improve your physical and mental energy levels to keep you functioning at your best.
CAFFEINE VS. NUTRIENTS
One of the most popular energy supplements out there is caffeine. In fact, if you are looking at a product with a label that touts “energy-boosting” properties, it likely contains caffeine in high amounts. Caffeine does actually give your body and mind a “boost” so to speak. It will keep you awake as you try to finish a long project, for example, or make you feel like you can keep running when you are dead tired.
The problem with caffeine-based supplements and drinks is that they will only work for a few hours. It is a temporary boost brought on by the chemical “high” of caffeine. Your body doesn’t actually have more to give and put into your project, you just feel like you do. Afterward, when the effect has worn off, you will experience a “low”. That is where caffeine supplements drop you, leaving you feeling worse than when you started.
It is a cycle that is hard to break because once you are experiencing a low, or you are trying to get something done and feel like you need more “oomph”, you will turn to the caffeine again and again. Slowly you need more and more of the drug to be able to do anything. You become dependent on caffeine for almost anything.
Those of us who care about our bodies realize that we don’t want an outside chemical substance being our only claim to energy. We would like our bodies to produce their own energy based on the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that we put in there.
Bee pollen is the best source that I have found for natural energy. Bee pollen and honey have been used for thousands of years to boost energy and to treat and heal people. Now, bee pollen is available in small supplements that you can take every day to get a natural boost. These are the energy supplements that work longer and don’t leave you feeling down afterward because they supply your body with important vitamins and minerals.
In the end, we highly recommend bee pollen. These are the energy supplements that work as a natural solution to your energy problems. It will allow you to take back your active lifestyle without having the side effects of caffeine.
ENERGY WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS –
WHICH SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
As the world goes on and continues to evolve, our way of life seems to be generally shifting from a life of activity and action to a more sedentary one. If we think about the typical types of jobs that the majority of people held in the past, we will see that they were much more active in their day-to-day activities.
They pushed plows or chopped wood, while we type words and inspect numbers and reports. Even if you have one of the more hands-on types of jobs, it is likely that you still want to get out and get some exercise if only you had the energy to do it.
For some of us, we can’t seem to get there because we have already picked up some weight and feel like it may be too late to get back into shape. This is nonsense. You can turn it around, and today we will show you one way to help get the energy you need and lose the extra pounds: energy weight loss supplements.
There are myths surrounding weight loss pills and diets. People constantly look for the “magic” solution that will suddenly put them in good health. The truth is that there is no such thing as a magic pill or diet that will automatically get you on track. Everyone’s body is different and therefore your body will need to do the work on its own. That’s why supplementation can work, but it is your body that does the work, the supplement just gives it material to work with.
If you are looking for energy weight loss supplements, you may be surprised that the best option for you is not something that was created in a lab. Inspected and tested for purity, yes, but other than that you want a basic food straight from nature. The answer to all of these requirements is bee pollen.
Bee pollen is known as the most complete food on earth. It contains all the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients necessary to a healthy life. Mice that were fed nothing but bee pollen showed no signs of malnutrition. This is amazing in and of itself, but here are some of the reasons that bee pollen can aid in both weight loss and revitalization of energy:
• Boosts metabolism.
• Reduces cravings for food and sugar. You won’t be as tempted by those unhealthy snacks.
• Increases energy so that you will be able to work out harder and work out longer.
• Helps correct chemical imbalances.
The potential of bee pollen is amazing, but you should still be sure to utilize it best by exercising regularly. A healthy diet will add to your benefits. Like we stated earlier, there is no “magic” solution to losing weight, but bee pollen is an amazing tool that supplements what you can already do on your own, which equals much better results for you.
So now that you know that bee pollen energy weight loss supplements can really help you to get your body back into shape, you are probably wondering where to buy them. There are many different brands, but unfortunately, they don’t all offer the same level of great benefits that the best bee pollen can deliver.
FINDING THE BEST SUPPLEMENTS FOR MORE ENERGY
Energy deficiency is becoming a very widespread problem as the world grows busier and busier. Many find that as their work problems, school worries, personal relationship issues, and other stresses and challenges pile up; they are simply left with little to no energy.
In fact, many feel like they used to be able to accomplish much more, and now they are failing to achieve where they used to excel. Some people turn to medications to try and rebound and find their lost energy.
Because of the side effects associated with such medications, however, health-conscious people are using supplements for more energy.
If you find the right supplement, you can become more energetic and feel revived naturally, without the nasty side effects and short-lived benefits of the medicine.
INTRODUCING BEE POLLEN SUPPLEMENTS
We’re going to cut to the chase here and introduce you to what we believe to be the most effective energy supplement on the market: bee pollen. Bee pollen supplements are not as well-known as their caffeine-based counterparts but offer better results while also being the all-natural solution to a natural problem.
Here are the facts:
• Bee pollen comes from the pollen collected on the legs and bodies of bees as they go from flower to flower. It naturally contains many important vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. These include calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin E, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, selenium, copper, manganese, and others. This unique blend of antioxidants, trace elements, minerals, and vitamins gives the bee pollen some incredible health benefits, some of which are listed below.
• Bee pollen boosts energy. It’s simple. Think about all the energy-promoting health supplements you see. They are generally boasting either of their antioxidant ability or their B-vitamins. The problem is that these products are not completely “natural” in that they are not naturally occurring. Bee pollen is naturally occurring, meaning that it contains trace nutrients that are removed involuntarily during the processing and manufacturing of other health products. The great part is that bee pollen includes not just one or the other, but both antioxidants and B-vitamins, among a slew of other important nutrients. Taking bee pollen supplements for more energy gives you a longer boost and can also help in other areas of your health.
• Bee pollen is beneficial to the immune system, promotes cancer-fighting cells with enzymes and vitamin C, can help to control your appetite, and make it easier to say no to those fatty, unhealthy snacks and treats. Bee pollen also can help your skin to look healthier and younger naturally.
RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENT FOR MORE ENERGY
We have been on the lookout for the best energy supplements for quite a while. We have seen many fads and fakes. Then, of course, there are always caffeine pills and drinks for those looking to stay awake but who don’t want a lasting energy boost.
Those are not for people who are looking out for their body and like to enjoy good health, as we do.
INCREASE ENERGY – SUPPLEMENTS THAT REALLY WORK
These days we are often left feeling inadequate. We have so many things to do that sometimes we simply become overwhelmed and are unable to even get the basics done in the way that we used to. It is referred to as energy deficiency or chronic fatigue. Luckily, there are some ways to combat this productivity-robbing condition.
We will look at some basic things you can do and how “increase energy supplements” can help you get back in the game.
HELPFUL ENERGY HABITS
First of all, there are some basic habits you can get into to help you stay energized. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Keep a regular sleep schedule (aiming for about 8 hours per night).
2. Drink plenty of water…yes, straight water not a sports drink or soda.
3. Eat a good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. Get some exercise. Daily if possible, but remember that some are better than none even if you can’t get a full workout in.
5. Avoid stress. It’s always there, but try to relieve stress by doing relaxing activities.
6. Avoid drugs, nicotine, and alcohol.
While these are great tips that will help you to feel better about yourself and your energy levels, they are not enough on their own. Some essential nutrients you will not be able to get even by eating a good nutritious diet of fruits and vegetables. That’s where nature’s energy booster comes in: bee pollen.
To increase energy, supplements generally lean toward the quick, non-sustainable type. Yeah, I’m talking about you, caffeine pills. These caffeine-based energy boosters are enough to keep someone awake but wear off after a few hours and then you have to take more.
Another problem is that you start to build up to where you need caffeine to do anything, and the amount you need grows and grows. All of this plus the fact that caffeine has side effects that are detrimental to your health. No, caffeine isn’t the way to go. I want an energy booster that leaves my body feeling great and is naturally occurring.
Bee pollen satisfies on all counts. Bee pollen contains an incredible amount of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that combine to give it antioxidant and energy-boosting effects. The great part about this natural energy supplement is that it doesn’t wear off like a caffeine pill or energy drink and it won’t leave you feeling “low” or “dead” afterward.
In fact, bee pollen has other benefits in addition to being a great energy booster. Pollen also helps with:
• The Immune System
• Cancer-Fighting Cell Development
• Better-Looking Skin
• Weight Loss
NATURAL ENERGY SUPPLEMENTS –
WHICH IS YOUR BEST ALTERNATIVE?
Energy supplements and energy drinks seem to be all the rage right now. It is easy to see why: millions of people worldwide suffer from chronic fatigue and other energy-related conditions. Most of us could use a boost in energy to fulfill our daily commitments.
That is why these products, with tantalizing promises of increased energy and enjoyment, are so tempting. Well, the truth is that these products don’t provide exactly what you are looking for unless all you want is a temporary boost with a drop in energy later when you will have to just take more and more to stay alert.
On the other hand, there are natural energy supplements to do the job the right way and here we will set you up with the best of the best.
TRUE NATURAL ENERGY
Caffeine-based energy products like energy drinks, energy pills, and coffee all have several things in common:
1) They give a temporary boost in alertness/awakeness.
2) They leave you feeling “low” afterward.
3) They have potential side effects like inability to fall asleep, nausea, dizziness, irritability, vomiting, shakiness, nervousness, inability to concentrate, etc.
4) You get “hooked” after a while and become dependent upon caffeine to have enough energy for anything. You feel “dead” when you aren’t on it.
Once you consider these facts, it is a wonder that these products are as popular as they are. We all know of, and joke about, the side effects of caffeine as if they were unimportant and just a joke. The drive toward these energy products stems from the want and need for more energy in our society today. Unfortunately for many, those funny effects like jitters and the inability to sleep become real problems later on.
In a more optimistic light, we can realize that natural energy supplements can provide a true energy boost that is longer lasting, doesn’t “drop” you at the end, and avoids all the side effects related to caffeine supplements. So what’s the best type of natural energy supplement?
When asked what is the best natural energy supplement or the best energy supplement in general, the response is easy: bee pollen. Yes, bee pollen. You are probably picturing the yellow stuff from flowers collected on a bee’s legs and body which is used to make honey. Yes, that’s a general idea.
Bee pollen and honey have been used for millennia to treat different health conditions. In fact, bee pollen is known among the extreme health-conscious as Mother Nature’s energy booster. Unfortunately, bee pollen isn’t as well-known or publicized as its caffeine-based imitators.
Bee pollen contains a highly nutritious combination of minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients which give it the extreme health benefits that it has. Bee pollen gives you an energy boost that lasts much longer than caffeine-based energy and doesn’t make you “crash” afterward. It also has many other health benefits outside of just increased energy including improved immune health, detoxification, increased metabolism, increased sexual health, and stress relief.
CHOOSING THE BEST SUPPLEMENT
When it comes to buying an actual product, your health isn’t an area where you want to cut corners. I’m not saying buy the most expensive product because it will be the best, I am saying that you need to find a good brand of product that meets all the criteria of a good energy supplement.
The one that we personally recommend is a bee pollen product from New Zealand – Maxalife’s Pollen energy With Royal Jelly and NZ bee pollen. It is sourced from the most pristine of environments and rigorously checked for quality. The benefits are amazing and Maxalife has incredible customer reviews on their various natural health products. You can check it out here for more information.
ENERGY-BOOSTING SUPPLEMENTS –
WHICH SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
A lot of people these days find themselves without energy and without the motivation to get up and get things done. It’s not that they are incapable of it. Sometimes it is even the fittest among us that feel like they have no energy, even if they are eating right, sleeping right, and exercising.
This is because our bodies still need more specific natural nutrients than they get from our food supply. To fill this need, we can turn to energy-boosting supplements that are made with naturally occurring ingredients to get the right nutrients to our bodies and feel as energized as ever.